Science For LifeEnquire Now
A Landmark Development
Niecon is pleased to present this rare opportunity to purchase freehold or lease space in a new state-of-the-art medical and commercial development, a centre of excellence situated at the heart of the Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct.
$47 million already committed
Construction commencing 2024
Flexible Floor Area
80 - 1680sqm
The Gold Coast Life Sciences Centre will cater to medical research, technology and associated medical laboratories, pathology, short-stay hospital, radiology, and allied medical applications.
- Option to BUY or LEASE
- The only opportunity to buy space in the precinct
- Adjoining / Co-Located with Gold Coast Private and Gold Coast University Hospital
- 270 onsite Car Parking Space
- State of the Art Translational Research Space
- Pursuing a 5 leaf Accreditation within the UDIA 6 Leaf Enviro Development Certification
- Abundant Natural Light
- Views in all directions
- Class 9a Surgical Standard
- 3 Surgical Bed lifts
- Ambulance Bay Parking and Loading
- Walkways linking the Entire Precinct
- Exclusive-Use Car Parks
- Adjoins Green Space/Parkland
- Easy Access to a variety of Integrated Diagnostic Services
*Subject to final EDQ approval
Situated on the corner of the Smith Street Motorway and Parklands Drive, the precinct benefits from easy access to the Pacific Highway and M1 Motorway, affording quick connection to major city hubs.
- Gold Coast Private Hospital (314 beds, 21 theatres)
- Gold Coast University Hospital (750 beds)
- Griffith University
- Australian Institute for Glycomics
- Queensland Academies: Health Sciences Campus
Gold Coast Life Sciences Centre
Flexible Spaces from 80 - 1680sqm, available to buy or rentEnquire Now
Contemporary Sustainable Development
The Gold Coast Life Sciences Centre has been conscientiously designed with the most current sustainable building practices and construction elements. We will be pursuing a UDIA 6 Leaf Enviro Development Certification, within the Urban Development Institutes Enviro Development Accreditation. This accreditation recognises the Gold Coast Life Sciences Centre as a 5 Leaf development.
The accreditation is split into five categories, being, waste, energy, materials, water and community. A range of sustainability initiatives across these categories are being implemented, adding to the overall quality, longevity and integrity of the building.
Register Your Interest Today
Disclaimer Whilst every effort has been made to accurately describe the details as outlined herein, the availability of certain products and materials may result in some deviation to the above and neither the developer, the agent nor the vendor accepts responsibility for the accuracy of any information contained herein or for any action taken in reliance thereon by the purchasers. Purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the development. All models, marketing materials, artists impressions and plans in relation to the development are conceptual and illustrative only. All plans, concepts and materials to be used in the development are subject to approval from all relevant authorities. Changes may be made without notice to the whole or any part of the development.